The website has been updated with new command names.
Link to Copied Address is now
Hook to Copied Link and
Link to New is now called
Hook to New. These changes are in the 1.5 and upcoming 1.5.1 builds.
The quickest way to learn Hook is with the Getting Started page.
Other help options:
- Use the search tool at the top of this page,
- Hook discussion forum, which has its own search tool.
- “Yet More Help”, this page contains several additional help topics that are not in the main table of contents (on the right).
- Hook Window, an overview of the Hook window with annotated screenshots.
- Benefits of Hook. This describes many specific uses of Hook.
- Overview of Hook
- Getting started
- Our contact page
- Videos about Hook
Throughout the documentation pages, if you are browsing on a Mac, you will notice a table of contents on the right. At the top right of smaller screens (iPhone, iPad), there’s a navigation widget. The table of contents below is fairly exhaustive.
Hook is the simple, elegant and powerful macOS app that links your digital work.
- Hook Window
- Menu Bar Window
- Preferences Window