Main Help sections
- Videos about Hookmark.
- Getting Started: the quickest way to learn Hookmark.
- Finder extension. Easiest way to get started. Control-click on a file, copy a link to it, and paste it anywhere!
- Hookmark Window: get an overview of Hookmark’s popup window. Use this window to copy a link to the current item, hook items together, see what is linked to the current document, search Hookmark bookmarks, access preferences, and more.
- Menu Bar Window: this provides an alternative way to access the main Hookmark window.
- All Commands & Shortcuts.
- Preferences Window: how to configure Hookmark to your heart’s content.
- Integration: describes how to use Hookmark with your favorite apps.
- Accessibility Permissions: explains how to configure Hookmark in the Apple menu preferences panes, and how to deal with any No Linkable Item in
- Templates are used by the handy
Hook to Newcommand..
- Automation: you can control Hookmark with AppleScript, macOS shortcuts and other automation tools.
- More Help: this contains several additional help topics that are not in the main table of contents (on the left) such as Using Hookmark on Multiple Macs and How to Backup and Restore Hookmark Data.
Other helpful information
- Benefits of Hookmark
- Contact: several ways to get in touch with us.
- There is a 🔍 (search tool) on the right side of the header above.
- Release notes and links to prior builds.
- The Hookmark discussion forum is a great place to ask questions about Hook and see how other people are using Hookmark.