Hook App Videos
Here are some screencasts to help you understand Hook and how it can improve your productivity. Click on the link to access the video on YouTube.
How to use Hook
- The Hook window, which will change your life
Copy Linkcommand — copy a link to almost anything!
- How to to create bidirectional links with the
Hook to Copied Linkcommand
- Accessing Hook-linked items
- Searching your Hook bookmarks Use your effortlessly-created bookmarks.
- Sharing links to email and files
Examples, Benefits and Use Cases
- Write better
- Link your notes to what they are about. Taking linked notes (
Hook to New > ...).
- Linking web pages to related notes, tasks, files and more
- Instantly create, link & navigate: meeting agendas notes & minutes, & contact information with Hook by Jay Miller.
Using Hook with particular software
- How to Link Craft Mac App Documents to Anything with Hook
- Using Hook with DEVONthink 3
- Track issues in Trello (Also applies to Bugzilla and other issue management systems)
- Automatic Pinboard-bookmarking with Hook: Features and Benefits by Jay Miller.
- How to Use Hook with the Pinboard bookmarking service by Jay Miller.
About Hook screencasts
- Some of the screencasts above were created by Lee Garrett of My Productive Mac, also a Hook trainer.
- Some were created by Jay Miller, a multipotentialite. Jay has additional screencasts on his youtube channel in which he discusses Hook; and Jay has been on podcasts in which he discusses Hook.
Some of the screencasts are made by CogSci Apps in-house.