Main Help sections
- Hook’s online documentation
- Hook Window. Describes the components, menus and menu of the Hook popup window, which is Hook’s main window. Use it copy links, hook items together, see what is linked to the current document, and more.
- Menu Bar Window, which you can use to invoke Hook, and hook items together by dragging and dropping them.
- Preferences Window. Configure Hook to your heart’s content.
- Integration: How Hook works with your favorite apps.
- More Help.
- Getting Started: the quickest way to learn Hook.
- Hook Window: great orientation of the Hook popup window.
- Benefits of Hook: this describes many specific uses of Hook.
- Videos about Hook
- All Commands & Shortcuts
- Accessibility Permissions
Navigating this website
- Contact. Several ways to get in touch with us.
- There is a 🔍 (search tool) on the right side of the header above
- The Hook discussion forum has its own search engine.
- Help is organized in sections. At the bottom of each help page you will find an index of the pages in its section.
- “Yet More Help”, this page contains several additional help topics that are not in the main table of contents (on the right).