Hook Version 3.3.1 (4548; Integration v. 185) is now available for download.
This is a bug fixing release plus new software integration.
- FIXED: in background mode, invoking Hook (via app launcher, menu bar icon, Dock and automation) presents Hook context window, as it did prior to 3.3.
- FIXED: restored compatibility with Adobe Pro, Adobe Acrobat and Zoom that was temporarily broken in v. 184 earlier this week. The problem only affected updates via integration server. This problem was not in previous version (Hook version 3.3)
- NEW: Added compatibility with WaveBox app, which describes itself as: “Whatever web tools you use – Notion, Twitter, Feedly, HubSpot, Basecamp – Wavebox brings them together in one focused place. ” Now you can connect them to your other apps too.
Eligibility for updates
Hook software updates are free to any Hook customer with a Hook Updates license that was valid at the time the update was released. Hook Pro and Hook Essentials each come with one year of free access to software updates.
If your Hook Updates license has expired and you apply this update, please note that Hook will revert to Lite mode until you purchase and apply an Updates license. However, you can also revert to a previous version of Hook that was released during your Updates License period. Upgrading from Essentials to Pro includes an additional 12-month Updates license.
- Give Hook 3.3.1 a try
- Discuss in this topic on the forum
- share the helpful news on Twitter, in Hacker News, on Reddit or elsewhere,
and enjoy 😊 .