How to Activate your license for Hook
Thank you for purchasing a Hook (Pro, Essentials, Updates or Upgrade) license!
Paddle has you two emails: a receipt; 2) a Hook license activation link (URL).
If you do not receive the email, please check your check your junk mail folders for email from Paddle.com. If you still don’t see it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. (Some mail service providers filter some emails and don’t even show it in your spam filters.)
How to activate your license
- If you haven’t already, please download and install the Hook productivity app.
- to activate the license of Hook, please click the License Key link received in an email from Paddle.com
Hook’s license activation process is described here.
Please keep your license key email in case you need your license in the future. If you use the Hook activation link (URL) a year or more from the time it was last sent, we (CogSci Apps) may email you a new link that replaces the one you previously received, for this same license. So, please add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact safelist.
You will need your license key email when you install Hook on a different computer or significantly update your computer.
Of course, before applying an Updates or an “Upgrade to Pro” license on a Mac, you need to have applied the initial Hook license.
For more information about Hook
- please check-out Hook’s help pages;
- the Hook productivity forum is a great place to learn about Hook, ask questions and discuss your experience.
What do you value?
Buying Hook means you value cognitive productivity. So please check out our co-founder (Luc P. Beaudoin)’s Cognitive Productivity e-books:
- Cognitive Productivity with macOS: 7 Principles for Getting Smarter with Knowledge.
- Cognitive Productivity: Using Knowledge to Become Profoundly Effective
Do you or your loved ones have trouble sleeping? Check out another CogSci Apps® invention—the mySleepButton app for iPhone/iPad (and Android).
Sleep is essential to cognitive productivity and wellness. Our co-founder also is an expert on sleep onset and insomnolence.