Thank you for purchasing a Hookmark (Pro, Standard, Updates or Upgrade) license!
Paddle has sent you two emails: a receipt; and a Hookmark license activation link (URL).
If you do not receive these emails, please check your junk mail folders for email from
paddle.com. If you still don’t see them, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Unfortunately, some mail service providers reject email without any notification, and those emails don’t even show up in your spam folders.)
How to activate your license
- If you haven’t already, please download and install the Hookmark app.
- To activate your license of Hookmark, please click the License Key link in one of the emails from Paddle.
Hookmark’s license activation process is described here.
Please keep your license key email in case you need your license in the future. If you use the Hookmark activation link (URL) a year or more from the time it was last sent, we (CogSci Apps) may email you a new link that replaces the one you previously received, for this same license. So, please add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact safelist/whitelist.
You will need your license key email when you install Hookmark on a different computer or significantly update your computer.
Of course, before applying an Updates or an “Upgrade to Pro” license on a Mac, you need to have applied the initial Hookmark license.
More information about Hookmark
- Please check-out Hookmark’s help pages.
- The Hookmark forum is a great place to learn about Hookmark, ask questions, and discuss your experience.
What do you value?
Buying Hookmark means you value cognitive productivity. So please check out (our co-founder) Luc P. Beaudoin’s Cognitive Productivity e-books:
- Cognitive Productivity with macOS: 7 Principles for Getting Smarter with Knowledge.
- Cognitive Productivity: Using Knowledge to Become Profoundly Effective.
Do you or your loved ones have trouble sleeping? Check out another CogSci Apps® invention — the mySleepButton app for iPhone/iPad and Android.
Sleep is essential to cognitive productivity and wellness. Our co-founder also is an expert on sleep onset and insomnolence.